4mm Bam Bam Brake Sole
Price is for a two soles. Each sole measures 12.25" x 5.25"
Don't want to scrub your fresh downhill wheels? Footbraking is destroying your shoes? Pick up a footbrake sole!
Here's the way we recommend applying the soles:
- Clean the bottom of your shoe with alcohol and water,
- Generously apply contact cement to both the bottom of the shoe and colored side of the brake sole. Brush evenly,
- Leave both outside in the shade for 15 minutes (if colder climate, wait longer) Both dried surfaces should not stick to your finger,
- When both surfaces are "dry", carefully contact the sole to the shoe and apply pressure from the inside of the shoe all around the sole.
- With the bond created, cut off excess with a razor blade.
- (Optional) Sand edges.
4mm: Recommended for freeride and downhill. Maximum board feel and increased grip, with enough material for the moderate footbraker.
We Also Recommend